Compare Harris Computer vs Flipp BETASee how working at Harris Computer vs. Flipp compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Harris Computer vs. Flipp. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Harris Computer scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Flipp scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Harris Computer.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Flipp.
- Flipp had 7 more reviews than Harris Computer that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Harris Computer full-time for less than a year
- Fully remote - Great benefits/vacation time - Small team feel, large corporate - I feel trusted by my boss and team - A lot of opportunity I have worked for a large corporation and felt... miserable by the uniformity of everything. I was very restrictive, I wasn't listened to, and could not wait to leave. I also worked for a small company and I loved the feel of the team, the trust they gave me, but hated there wasn't much opportunity to grow. So far, I love Harris. I work with a "small" team but there is a great deal of opportunity within corporate.
I personally love being fully remote, so it isn't a con for me. You will be working with some remote people, and I know some people don't love that (post pandemic).
I have been working at Flipp full-time for more than 3 years
The best culture of any company I've ever seen Great strategic vision - excited about what we're building Love all of my colleagues Find the work challenging and rewarding Find myself excited to... get to work every day (first time I've had that) Love all the people programs they're rolling out Amazing work / life balance (leans more towards work, but I like that) Very transparent leaders
Wish there was some more social office interaction (but realize they're working on that given COVID) - but I do miss the snacks :) Feels like there's a fair amount of turnover at the junior... level It's more of a software company supporting big companies than you understand from the outside in