Compare HSBC Holdings vs Citi BETASee how working at HSBC Holdings vs. Citi compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at HSBC Holdings vs. Citi. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- HSBC Holdings scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Citi scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at HSBC Holdings.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Citi.
- Citi had 258 more reviews than HSBC Holdings that mentioned "Long working hours" as a Con.
I worked at Citi full-time
I learned a lot of new stuff, in particular machine learning and how to implement a lot of new data structures
Honestly can't think of anything that was bad, very positive experience overall
Advice to Management
definitely work here