Compare H&M vs Victoria's Secret BETASee how working at H&M vs. Victoria's Secret compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at H&M vs. Victoria's Secret. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- H&M scored higher in 5 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Victoria's Secret scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Senior Management.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at H&M.
- "Great discount" was the most mentioned Pro at Victoria's Secret.
- Victoria's Secret had 218 more reviews than H&M that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Victoria's Secret had 171 more reviews than H&M that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Victoria's Secret part-time for less than a year
- friendly environment - good management - high paid - get free gifts monthly - dress nicely + don't have to work hard
- long working hour - hard to get time off - deal with a lot of customers