Compare H&M vs River Island Clothing BETASee how working at H&M vs. River Island Clothing compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at H&M vs. River Island Clothing. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- H&M scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Culture & Values.
- River Island Clothing scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at H&M.
- "Staff discount" was the most mentioned Pro at River Island Clothing.
- H&M had 139 more reviews than River Island Clothing that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at River Island Clothing full-time for more than 3 years
I work with a small team of around 20 people. Collectively everyone is so hard working so the work load does not just fall on one person. Amazing staff discount.
The pay. Minimum wage only. Considering it is a company which turns over billions they should atleast give staff a pay rise.
Advice to Management
Stay the way you are. Keep all the bitchiness out and everyone will be happy.