Compare Government of Canada vs City of Toronto BETASee how working at Government of Canada vs. City of Toronto compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Government of Canada vs. City of Toronto. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Government of Canada scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- City of Toronto scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Government of Canada had 45 more reviews than City of Toronto that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Red tape" was the most mentioned Con at Government of Canada.
- "Hard to move" was the most mentioned Con at City of Toronto.
I have been working at City of Toronto part-time for less than a year
Very great work environment, the people there are nice and respectful, and the supervisor is great. Would highly recommend
The biggest con, would be the long hours, but with the pay, it was definitely worth it.