Compare Government of Alberta vs Alberta Energy Regulator BETASee how working at Government of Alberta vs. Alberta Energy Regulator compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Government of Alberta vs. Alberta Energy Regulator. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Government of Alberta scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Alberta Energy Regulator scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Government of Alberta had 45 more reviews than Alberta Energy Regulator that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Government of Alberta.
- "Aer" was the most mentioned Con at Alberta Energy Regulator.
I worked at Government of Alberta full-time for more than 3 years
Quote modern compares to other provincial governments - good pay, pension, and benefits
Can be hard to move up, depending on your work unit. Salary is very structured and will only increase by about 2% per year, even when you exceed expectations.