Compare Goldman Sachs vs HomeServe UK BETASee how working at Goldman Sachs vs. HomeServe UK compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Goldman Sachs vs. HomeServe UK. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- HomeServe UK scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Goldman Sachs.
- "Great place" was the most mentioned Pro at HomeServe UK.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Goldman Sachs.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at HomeServe UK.
I worked at Goldman Sachs for less than a year
Lots of exposure to top deals / transactions. Learned a lot in only 10 weeks.
Long hours. Definitely more hierarchy than they claim but GS people are among the best you can ask for in banking
I have been working at HomeServe UK full-time for more than 5 years
Great People and a real family culture has been built where everyone is friendly and supportive. Leadership is clear with no barriers and communication is thorough. Our CEO is a real People's person... and offers a open door policy meaning you can speak to him directly. Career progression is great with lots of room to develop into a role within an area you truly desire. A great balance of work and fun.
No cons that I can think of.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing!