Compare GoPro vs Fitbit BETASee how working at GoPro vs. Fitbit compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at GoPro vs. Fitbit. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- GoPro scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Fitbit scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Fitbit had 13 more reviews than GoPro that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- GoPro had 8 more reviews than Fitbit that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I worked at GoPro full-time for more than a year
Amazing benefits and they treat all employees very well. So many incentives to get all employees to interact and become friends
There was a restaurant at the San Mateo campus that wasn't free, not much of a "con"
I have been working at Fitbit full-time for more than a year
Learning opportunities, mentorship, lead projects, clear career path, high consumer impact work
Too much process, engineering could be Included more in roadmap talks
Advice to Management
Include engineering more in roadmap conversations