Compare Glu Mobile vs GREE International Entertainment BETASee how working at Glu Mobile vs. GREE International Entertainment compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Glu Mobile vs. GREE International Entertainment. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Glu Mobile scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- GREE International Entertainment scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Glu Mobile.
- "Lunch and dinner" was the most mentioned Pro at GREE International Entertainment.
- Glu Mobile had 5 more reviews than GREE International Entertainment that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I worked at Glu Mobile full-time for more than 3 years
Good people who help you get through the day. Some solid friendships. Fun events and work gaming leagues.
The pay for QA was below the poverty line. QA were treated in unacceptable ways for years. Management continually handled employee issues in terrible ways. Immense amounts of overtime, sometimes with... mere minutes of notice. Depression, poverty, and hopelessness was the general tone of the QA team.
Advice to Management
Pay QA with a salary instead of hourly, and pay them the same as all the other departments.
I worked at GREE International Entertainment full-time
Great people at the Vancouver office
Company direction, and closure of the Vancouver office