Compare Glencore vs Jump Trading BETASee how working at Glencore vs. Jump Trading compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Glencore vs. Jump Trading. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Glencore scored higher in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
- Jump Trading scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- Glencore had 8 more reviews than Jump Trading that mentioned "Working environment" as a Pro.
- Glencore had 12 more reviews than Jump Trading that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
- Glencore had 7 more reviews than Jump Trading that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Glencore
Lots of interesting technology being used. Good remuneration and benefits. Care for their employees. Good focus on health and safety.
Training opportunities are lacking - only enough to get the job done.
I have been working at Jump Trading full-time
The people that you will work with are both friendly and incredibly talented. Jump also really takes care of there employees, this is by far one of the best places I have worked.
The work can be intense, and fast paced. I do not see this as a con but I know that some may.