Compare General Motors (GM) vs Roush Industries BETASee how working at General Motors (GM) vs. Roush Industries compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at General Motors (GM) vs. Roush Industries. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- General Motors (GM) scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Roush Industries scored higher in 3 areas: CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at General Motors (GM).
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Roush Industries.
- General Motors (GM) had 117 more reviews than Roush Industries that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Roush Industries for more than a year
Given a great deal of responsibility early on and many people are willing to help and teach expertise
Very little growth within the company and can be given many new responsibilities but title and position stays the same