Compare General Mills vs Unilever BETASee how working at General Mills vs. Unilever compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at General Mills vs. Unilever. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- General Mills scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- Unilever scored higher in 2 areas: % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Unilever had 58 more reviews than General Mills that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- Unilever had 90 more reviews than General Mills that mentioned "Decision making" as a Con.
I have been working at General Mills for more than a year
Tons of freedom in your work, a lot of trust is given to all employees which only furthers ability to do better work. Amazing team that cares about every facet of your life. Chill Friday's at work,... great compensation, and good corporate culture.
Do not have a bad thing to say about my experience!