Compare General Mills vs 3M BETASee how working at General Mills vs. 3M compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at General Mills vs. 3M. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- General Mills scored higher in 5 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- 3M scored higher in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Compensation & Benefits.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at General Mills.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at 3M.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at General Mills.
- "Plano de carreira" was the most mentioned Con at 3M.
I have been working at General Mills full-time for more than 3 years
Great people. Great training ground. Good compensation. Good work life balance.
Minnesota nice. Sometimes too slow to react to changing market dynamics.
Advice to Management
Keep up the great work.
I have been working at 3M full-time for less than a year
Amazing Benefits program,able to have flexibility when it comes to working from home when sick and incredibly inclusive to everyone working.
Hard to get into the company (long application process). Not easy to move around in the company when it comes to jobs ( you must stay in your position at least 2yrs)