Compare General Atomics vs BAE Systems USA BETASee how working at General Atomics vs. BAE Systems USA compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at General Atomics vs. BAE Systems USA. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- General Atomics scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- BAE Systems USA scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- BAE Systems USA had 18 more reviews than General Atomics that mentioned "9 80 work" as a Pro.
- BAE Systems USA had 47 more reviews than General Atomics that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at General Atomics full-time for more than 3 years
General Atomics gives opportunity to those who have less experience in this industry to become a marketable person in a demanding industry.
A lot of knee-jerk reaction decision-making that could be less detrimental if there was some forward thinking involved.
Advice to Management
Be proactive vs reactive