Compare GE vs Jacobs BETASee how working at GE vs. Jacobs compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at GE vs. Jacobs. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- GE scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits and % Recommend to a friend.
- Jacobs scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- GE had 314 more reviews than Jacobs that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at GE.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Jacobs.
I have been working at GE full-time for more than a year
-Rotate in several areas of finance (FP&A, Commercial Finance, Supply Chain Finance, Investor Relations, BD, Controllership, etc) -Great executive exposure (CEOs, CFOs, etc.) -Opportunity to live in... up to 4 different places in 2 years (with potential to rotate internationally) -Opportunity to rotate in multiple GE businesses (Gas Power, Renewable Energy, Nuclear, Aviation, Healthcare, Digital, Additive, Capital, etc.) -Challenging virtual/in person classes throughout the two year program in cities such Atlanta, Boston, New York (GE Crotonville), Chicago, etc. -Comprehensive relocation assistance/moving packages -Competitive 401k plan -Competitive compensation -Flexible work from home options
-Challenging business environment given COVID-19