Compare GCS Recruitment vs Premier Group Recruitment BETASee how working at GCS Recruitment vs. Premier Group Recruitment compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at GCS Recruitment vs. Premier Group Recruitment. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- GCS Recruitment scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Premier Group Recruitment scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Work hard play" was the most mentioned Pro at GCS Recruitment.
- "Commission structure" was the most mentioned Pro at Premier Group Recruitment.
- GCS Recruitment had 9 more reviews than Premier Group Recruitment that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at GCS Recruitment full-time for more than a year
Team morale Training Encourage not a one in one out culture
Comission could be reviewed in certain areas
I have been working at Premier Group Recruitment full-time for more than 3 years
good perks like a PT and some nights out
Working for Premier is a very wolf of wall street culture, you will get a very low salary and will work your socks off for you to not be appreciated unless you are billing thousands every month, the... effect the down talk and micromanagement will have for your mental health isn't worth it. the work environment is very unprofessional, managers making jokes about girls on their knees. seniors shouting and being horrid on an hourly basis. you cant have a 2 min break without being told to pick up the phone and you haven't billed in over a month blah blah blah. The lad culture as said bellow is awful, girls are cliques as and the boys will degrade every woman that walks past on the way to the toilet. Seniors hardly did any work but will openly mock everyone, and when you start you are labelled a rookie and made to slog for the seniors and do all there work. be prepared to be in the office till 9-10 most evenings because if you don't have CVS flying out your ears they will find a way to fire you, you can't make any mistakes here without being publicly humiliated in front of the whole office. High Drug Culture amongst Management oh and be prepared to become mentally unstable :)
Advice to Management
sort the environment, seniors and management out and you might have something good going for you.