Compare FreshBooks vs Flipp BETASee how working at FreshBooks vs. Flipp compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at FreshBooks vs. Flipp. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- FreshBooks scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Flipp scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Flipp had 10 more reviews than FreshBooks that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at FreshBooks.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Flipp.
I worked at FreshBooks full-time for more than 5 years
- World-class design team with a honestly amazing management team - Humble and open work environment - FreshBooks has a history of taking junior designers and pumping out superstars - Lots of... opportunities to grow and exciting problems to solve
- If you're looking to really specialize in one area (beyond mobile, payments, fintech) it may not be for you. FreshBooks hires and trains generalists who are very well rounded in all areas of... product design.
I have been working at Flipp full-time for more than 3 years
First-time reviewer - I've been at Flipp for 3 years and am looking forward to many more. I'm grateful to be learning new things every day, being trusted as a business owner, and taking on challenges... that may have taken many more years to reach in other organizations. Great people, amazing opportunities, tough work, autonomy to make meaningful and important decisions, and a keen focus on goals, competencies, and growth.
Nothing to note. Just know that this is a demanding industry and that you get out what you put into it. There is a ton of opportunity, amazing people, and great rewards, but expect a steep learning... curve if you are not well-versed in both digital media and retail.