Compare Food Basics vs Cowell Auto Group BETASee how working at Food Basics vs. Cowell Auto Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Food Basics vs. Cowell Auto Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Food Basics scored higher in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Positive Business Outlook.
- Cowell Auto Group scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Food Basics.
- "Minimum wage" was the most mentioned Con at Food Basics.
I have been working at Cowell Auto Group full-time for less than a year
Very good company to work at, people are nice, team members are like family, support each other. Managers very understanding employee.
Company is located in Richmond Vancouver, most of the customers is Asian. There is no public transportation that provide for customers.
Advice to Management
Management is very understanding, supportive.