Compare Flight Centre Travel Group vs Holiday Extras BETASee how working at Flight Centre Travel Group vs. Holiday Extras compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Flight Centre Travel Group vs. Holiday Extras. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Flight Centre Travel Group scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Holiday Extras scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Travel perks" was the most mentioned Pro at Flight Centre Travel Group.
- "Holiday extras" was the most mentioned Pro at Holiday Extras.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Flight Centre Travel Group.
- "Hx" was the most mentioned Con at Holiday Extras.
I have been working at Flight Centre Travel Group full-time for more than 5 years
People, culture, benefits, great working environment
can be long hours at times
I worked at Holiday Extras full-time for less than a year
A great positive energy and outlook on the workplace and working lifestyle - very good training given - lovely building to work in.
The location (newingreen) is a bit far and hard to get to if you don't have a car.
Advice to Management