Compare Fidelity Investments vs Goldman Sachs BETASee how working at Fidelity Investments vs. Goldman Sachs compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Fidelity Investments vs. Goldman Sachs. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Fidelity Investments scored higher in 5 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Goldman Sachs scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Senior Management.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Fidelity Investments.
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Goldman Sachs.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Fidelity Investments.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Goldman Sachs.
I worked at Fidelity Investments for less than a year
A lot of knowledge gained regarding personal finance and investing, mutual funds industry. Gained skills in talking with customers on the phone switching english/french
really inflexible, schedule is by the minute which is expected in a call center. WFH gave the feeling of not having enough support.
I worked at Goldman Sachs full-time
good benefits, good company culture
work outside of working hours
Advice to Management