Compare Fidelity Investments vs Bank of America BETASee how working at Fidelity Investments vs. Bank of America compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Fidelity Investments vs. Bank of America. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Fidelity Investments scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Bank of America had 1,628 more reviews than Fidelity Investments that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- Bank of America had 408 more reviews than Fidelity Investments that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Bank of America had 377 more reviews than Fidelity Investments that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I worked at Fidelity Investments for less than a year
A lot of knowledge gained regarding personal finance and investing, mutual funds industry. Gained skills in talking with customers on the phone switching english/french
really inflexible, schedule is by the minute which is expected in a call center. WFH gave the feeling of not having enough support.