Compare FanDuel vs DraftKings BETASee how working at FanDuel vs. DraftKings compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at FanDuel vs. DraftKings. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- FanDuel scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- DraftKings scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at FanDuel.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at DraftKings.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at FanDuel.
- "Sports" was the most mentioned Con at DraftKings.
I have been working at FanDuel full-time
A lot of room for growth, great culture, exciting work
Very fast paced, still operating as a bit of a start up
I have been working at DraftKings full-time for less than a year
Great working environment and benefits. We have a brand-new office, where we can play PlayStation and snooker. The whole architecture is designed to be modern, inspiring, innovative and comfortable.... During the Summer we had ice cream and usually, we have a Barista. On the first working day, each employee receives a welcome kit with useful objects like a notebook or a pen and they have the company’s logo. For my birthday I received a B-Day Voucher. About my team and my colleagues, I have only positive feedback to share. In a few months, they taught me so much and I improved not only my professional skills but also, I became a better version of myself. I strongly recommend the company for anyone who is looking for something outside of the box.
No negative aspects so far.
Advice to Management
Great job! Amazing team! Keep going!