Compare Facebook vs New Work SE BETASee how working at Facebook vs. New Work SE compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Facebook vs. New Work SE. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Facebook scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- New Work SE scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Facebook.
- "Nette kollegen" was the most mentioned Pro at New Work SE.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Facebook.
- "Hamburg" was the most mentioned Con at New Work SE.
I have been working at Facebook full-time for more than a year
Fast pace, focus on innovation everyday, and you have the freedom to do your best work and make an impact. Extremely talented people across all functions of the company.
The culture is very unique and takes about 1 year to truly get integrated into the company.