Compare Facebook vs BuzzFeed BETASee how working at Facebook vs. BuzzFeed compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Facebook vs. BuzzFeed. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Facebook scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Facebook.
- "Free lunch" was the most mentioned Pro at BuzzFeed.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Facebook.
- "Poor management" was the most mentioned Con at BuzzFeed.
I have been working at Facebook full-time for less than a year
I have worked at 6+ different companies and Facebook is completely different. They put people first and genuinely care about you. There are high goals, but the team is always there to support.... You have the ability to perform at a high-level here and grow your career at Facebook. For the first time in my life I feel like I am part of a community that cares about each other. Best company to work for.
Negative press. There is a lot of media coverage that gives Facebook a bad reputation. But this this seriously the best company to work for - just unfortunate that they are constantly on the media's... radar.
Advice to Management
Keep on building community and bring the world closer together. So happy to be involved!
I have been working at BuzzFeed
Amazing company to work for. Very open, very liberal. They want everything to have a voice. Nothing is off limits.
Literally nothing. They are one of the best companies I have ever worked with in my time as a writer. And they pay well!
Advice to Management
Nothing. Keep doing everything you're doing. This is such an amazing company to work for and grow with.