Compare Export Development Canada vs Canada Drives BETASee how working at Export Development Canada vs. Canada Drives compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Export Development Canada vs. Canada Drives. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Export Development Canada scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Canada Drives scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Export Development Canada.
- "Canada drives" was the most mentioned Pro at Canada Drives.
- "Ottawa" was the most mentioned Con at Export Development Canada.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Canada Drives.
I have been working at Export Development Canada full-time for more than a year
-Generous benefits and decent salary -Great work-life balance -The work is cool and the people are smart -Management is generally pretty thoughtful/caring -Unique culture
-Other than a select few, it takes a while to advance -Some red tape and slowness to act
Advice to Management
Embrace risk and uncertainty a little more to pursue good but potentially risky ideas
I have been working at Canada Drives full-time for more than a year
Great place to work, engaging environment, supportive managers. Amazing co-workers. Lots of room to grow and advance. Compass card is subsidized too.
Beer Fridays could use some more Caesars!