Compare Equifax vs MJR Capital Services BETASee how working at Equifax vs. MJR Capital Services compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Equifax vs. MJR Capital Services. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Equifax scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- MJR Capital Services scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Equifax.
- "People working" was the most mentioned Pro at MJR Capital Services.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Equifax.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at MJR Capital Services.
I have been working at Equifax full-time
Equifax team is very welcoming and they are always willing to help and understand the business. Lots of onboarding training and very organized.
Nothing to be reported at this point.
I have been working at MJR Capital Services full-time
Working for MJR for 15 years... They Treat me great... I have never had issues here that couldnt be solved... I would not have been here this long if I didn't feel like this... I LOVE IT... Great... TEAM, GREAT MANAGERS... and GREAT SENIORS MANGERS... with competitive wages and commissions I truly have found a home away from home. Treated with fairness and acceptance for who I am. Life is hard enough... coming here a place to work and enjoy the people and great teams. Lockers provide to keep items safe... lunch room, vending machines, coffees and teas.... we are near dozens of fast food and restaurants with 1 hour lunches you don't need to rush to eat. You get 2 15 mins breaks also during your shift... that's 1.5 hours and 2.25 hours of breaks on a long day.... so time to refresh is there to wind down.
there is none to be honest....
Advice to Management
THANK YOU FOR GREATNESS!