Compare Electronic Arts vs Ubisoft BETASee how working at Electronic Arts vs. Ubisoft compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Electronic Arts vs. Ubisoft. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Electronic Arts scored higher in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Compensation & Benefits.
- Ubisoft scored higher in 7 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Ubisoft had 9 more reviews than Electronic Arts that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Electronic Arts.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at Ubisoft.
I have been working at Ubisoft full-time for more than a year
great inclusive place, feeling in the same family crunch not mandatory
holidays might sometimes be difficult to obtain (obviously when in "crunch" time) but management is really human and always consider it.