Compare Electronic Arts vs Google BETASee how working at Electronic Arts vs. Google compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Electronic Arts vs. Google. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Google scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Electronic Arts.
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Google.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Electronic Arts.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at Google.
I have been working at Electronic Arts full-time for more than a year
I worked at EA before and worked other places for a while, and returned to EA. First of all, salary is very competitive. Also you can get best benefit in game business. After all experience from... other company I decided to come back because EA was very good.
If you work for sports game, then dev cycle will be every year, so very tight. Except that, I think it is very normal for all other game company. I would say, EA has cons, but it is not just for EA,... it is game business problem.
Advice to Management
It is much better than before.