Compare Electronic Arts vs Epic Games BETASee how working at Electronic Arts vs. Epic Games compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Electronic Arts vs. Epic Games. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Electronic Arts scored higher in 3 areas: CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Epic Games scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits and Senior Management.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Electronic Arts.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Epic Games.
- Electronic Arts had 85 more reviews than Epic Games that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Electronic Arts full-time for more than a year
I worked at EA before and worked other places for a while, and returned to EA. First of all, salary is very competitive. Also you can get best benefit in game business. After all experience from... other company I decided to come back because EA was very good.
If you work for sports game, then dev cycle will be every year, so very tight. Except that, I think it is very normal for all other game company. I would say, EA has cons, but it is not just for EA,... it is game business problem.
Advice to Management
It is much better than before.