Compare Electronic Arts vs EA Sports BETASee how working at Electronic Arts vs. EA Sports compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Electronic Arts vs. EA Sports. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Electronic Arts scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- EA Sports scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Electronic Arts had 126 more reviews than EA Sports that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Electronic Arts.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at EA Sports.
I have been working at Electronic Arts full-time for less than a year
Amazing office/campus, great team, everyone is warm, welcome, accepting, inclusive, Dog friendly, the list goes on and on.
Some projects have no creativity (ok for some, but not for others). Time is not allocated to updating and maintaning documentation.
Advice to Management
<3 keep it up!