Compare Electronic Arts vs Blizzard Entertainment BETASee how working at Electronic Arts vs. Blizzard Entertainment compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Electronic Arts vs. Blizzard Entertainment. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Electronic Arts scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Blizzard Entertainment scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Electronic Arts had 132 more reviews than Blizzard Entertainment that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- Electronic Arts had 89 more reviews than Blizzard Entertainment that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Electronic Arts had 64 more reviews than Blizzard Entertainment that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Electronic Arts full-time for less than a year
Amazing office/campus, great team, everyone is warm, welcome, accepting, inclusive, Dog friendly, the list goes on and on.
Some projects have no creativity (ok for some, but not for others). Time is not allocated to updating and maintaning documentation.
Advice to Management
<3 keep it up!