Compare Electronic Arts vs Amazon BETASee how working at Electronic Arts vs. Amazon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Electronic Arts vs. Amazon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Electronic Arts scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Amazon scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Amazon had 1,825 more reviews than Electronic Arts that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- Amazon had 1,935 more reviews than Electronic Arts that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Electronic Arts full-time for less than a year
Amazing office/campus, great team, everyone is warm, welcome, accepting, inclusive, Dog friendly, the list goes on and on.
Some projects have no creativity (ok for some, but not for others). Time is not allocated to updating and maintaning documentation.
Advice to Management
<3 keep it up!