Compare Edward Jones vs Wells Fargo BETASee how working at Edward Jones vs. Wells Fargo compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Edward Jones vs. Wells Fargo. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Edward Jones scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Home office" was the most mentioned Pro at Edward Jones.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Wells Fargo.
- "Door knocking" was the most mentioned Con at Edward Jones.
- "Sales goals" was the most mentioned Con at Wells Fargo.
I have been working at Edward Jones full-time for more than 10 years
Independent IIROC regulated firm means that Financial Advisors can buy the whole universe of Stocks/Bonds/ETF’s/Mutual Funds for clients.
Edward Jones doesn’t have a banking division that can feed prospective clients to Financials Advisors. FA’s must build the business themselves
Advice to Management
Stay a private partnership and keep the focus on clients rather than maximizing profits at all costs.