Compare Edward Jones vs Equitable Advisors BETASee how working at Edward Jones vs. Equitable Advisors compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Edward Jones vs. Equitable Advisors. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Equitable Advisors scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Home office" was the most mentioned Pro at Edward Jones.
- "Flexible schedule" was the most mentioned Pro at Equitable Advisors.
- "Door knocking" was the most mentioned Con at Edward Jones.
- "Licensing" was the most mentioned Con at Equitable Advisors.
I have been working at Edward Jones full-time for more than 10 years
Independent IIROC regulated firm means that Financial Advisors can buy the whole universe of Stocks/Bonds/ETF’s/Mutual Funds for clients.
Edward Jones doesn’t have a banking division that can feed prospective clients to Financials Advisors. FA’s must build the business themselves
Advice to Management
Stay a private partnership and keep the focus on clients rather than maximizing profits at all costs.