Compare Edward Jones vs Bank of America BETASee how working at Edward Jones vs. Bank of America compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Edward Jones vs. Bank of America. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Edward Jones scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Bank of America scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Home office" was the most mentioned Pro at Edward Jones.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Bank of America.
- "Door knocking" was the most mentioned Con at Edward Jones.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Bank of America.
I have been working at Edward Jones full-time for more than 10 years
Independent IIROC regulated firm means that Financial Advisors can buy the whole universe of Stocks/Bonds/ETF’s/Mutual Funds for clients.
Edward Jones doesn’t have a banking division that can feed prospective clients to Financials Advisors. FA’s must build the business themselves
Advice to Management
Stay a private partnership and keep the focus on clients rather than maximizing profits at all costs.