Compare EY vs PwC BETASee how working at EY vs. PwC compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at EY vs. PwC. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- EY scored higher in 5 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- PwC scored higher in 1 area: Senior Management.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- PwC had 37 more reviews than EY that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- PwC had 844 more reviews than EY that mentioned "Long working hours" as a Con.
I have been working at PwC full-time for more than a year
Strong reputation, strong investment in digital tools and upskilling for employees, a lot of trainings and resources available
Utilisation is used as a key KPI. If you don't have enough jobs (which is not within your control), you are doomed!