Compare EY vs Manulife BETASee how working at EY vs. Manulife compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at EY vs. Manulife. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- EY scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Manulife scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at EY.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Manulife.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at EY.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Manulife.
I have been working at EY full-time
good work life balance, lots of firm wide vacations, work from home flexibility and good benefits
you can get very busy in a busy project, have to stay with the firm for more than 15 years to earn more vacation
I worked at Manulife
Very well organized and modern company, put in a lot of work into making the office experience as pleasant and exciting as possible
Though the ability to work remotely often was nice, led to feeling a bit disconnected and depersonalized from the team as many people that I would work with regularly I would almost never actually... meet