Compare EY vs MNP BETASee how working at EY vs. MNP compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at EY vs. MNP. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- EY scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- MNP scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at EY.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at MNP.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at EY.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at MNP.
I have been working at MNP full-time for more than a year
MNP is great with work-life balance and generally respects time away from work. MNP also gives tons of sick days, you can accumulate up to 60 hours I believe.
MNP does not have a set of rules for how they give time off for CPA. This leads to unpaid days and headaches if you have higher rent.