Compare EY vs HomeServe UK BETASee how working at EY vs. HomeServe UK compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at EY vs. HomeServe UK. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- EY scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- HomeServe UK scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at EY.
- "Great place" was the most mentioned Pro at HomeServe UK.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at EY.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at HomeServe UK.
I have been working at EY full-time for more than 5 years
Good perks, engagements and learning opportunities.
Senior management is disengaged from day to day operations.
Advice to Management
There should be a Partner review on an annual basis. Partners need to be genuinely interested in the growth of people and not just in making $$$.
I have been working at HomeServe UK full-time for more than 5 years
Having had COVID-19 my manager really supported me through the most difficult time of my life. Regular communication whilst I was in hospital to ensure I was ok and that continued when I came out of... hospital as well. Our CEO sent an email to the entire company for well wishes whilst I was in hospital Our company did not furlough anyone and ensured everyone was safe during this difficult time The company is like a big family and always look out for each other Great car parking spaces Great career progression opportunities for those who want to progress
No cons that I can think of