Compare EY vs BDO BETASee how working at EY vs. BDO compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at EY vs. BDO. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- EY scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- BDO scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- EY had 1,214 more reviews than BDO that mentioned "Good working environment" as a Pro.
- EY had 2,596 more reviews than BDO that mentioned "Long working hours" as a Con.
- EY had 254 more reviews than BDO that mentioned "Working hours" as a Con.
I have been working at EY full-time for more than 5 years
Good perks, engagements and learning opportunities.
Senior management is disengaged from day to day operations.
Advice to Management
There should be a Partner review on an annual basis. Partners need to be genuinely interested in the growth of people and not just in making $$$.
I worked at BDO
Everyone in the office was very helpful if you needed help with anything during training and throughout the work term. I received a lot of experience in auditing.
This location was far from home for me, but it’s good if you live in southern Manitoba.