Compare EF English First vs Best Learning BETASee how working at EF English First vs. Best Learning compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at EF English First vs. Best Learning. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- EF English First scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Best Learning scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- EF English First had 66 more reviews than Best Learning that mentioned "China" as a Pro.
- EF English First had 37 more reviews than Best Learning that mentioned "China" as a Con.
I have been working at Best Learning full-time
High paying salary with great incentives. You get what you give, if you have the mindset that you want to improve the lesson or have ideas that will do well in the classroom you have the ability to... implement them. Lots of teaching hours, however sometimes this can be considered as too much teaching hours.
I believe it varies from center to center. People have different personal goals when coming to teach for this company in China. If you work in a center that has a focus on education then you will... have a great time. However if the other foreign teachers are not there to teach and are just there to party then it will be hard.