Compare Digital Domain vs Framestore BETASee how working at Digital Domain vs. Framestore compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Digital Domain vs. Framestore. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Digital Domain scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Framestore scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good people" was the most mentioned Pro at Digital Domain.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Framestore.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Digital Domain.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Framestore.
I have been working at Framestore for less than a year
I’m used to working at places where they are just needing the compositor to just smash it out as fast as possible, and just get continually destroyed in client notes. From why I have seen, framestore... takes a much longer and more relaxed, we’ll considered route, and I’ve heard no abusive or demeaning language used so far. So very professional in my books. We’ll see if I’m still saying that in a few months.
A very corporate structure. If you’re used to working at a small company this will see, very alien and cold. Impersonal. But it’s really the way things need to be at their level.
Advice to Management
Great pipeline. Please keep it evolving and improving all the time.