Compare Deloitte vs MNP LLP BETASee how working at Deloitte vs. MNP LLP compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Deloitte vs. MNP LLP. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- MNP LLP scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Deloitte.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at MNP LLP.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Deloitte.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at MNP LLP.
I have been working at Deloitte full-time for more than 8 years
Fantastic opportunities to grow and do interesting, impactful work. Most staff and partners are accomplished and great for building a professional network.
Hours required and deadlines can be demanding and sometimes unreasonable. Individual experience can be luck of the draw depending on which partner or group you land in.
I have been working at MNP LLP full-time
MNP really cares about training and teaching and is committed to investing the success of their new hires and students. Fun is one of their values. Office culture is supportive and encouraging.
Office work takes a bit to get used to if you've never done it before.
Advice to Management
The values and culture is trickling down--everything in the MNP hype videos is happening at the lowest level of employee training.