Compare Deloitte vs CIBC BETASee how working at Deloitte vs. CIBC compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Deloitte vs. CIBC. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Deloitte scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- CIBC scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Good work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Deloitte.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at CIBC.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Deloitte.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at CIBC.
I worked at Deloitte for more than a year
The people are great and the energy isn't what you'd traditionally find in other opportunities. Hours get long and work isn't the most interesting but culture makes up for it.
Long hours, dull work if not interested in audit.
Advice to Management
Continue to cultivate good culture.
I worked at CIBC full-time for more than 8 years
Good salary, benefits, flexible work time, work from home.
Honestly, it was a fantastic place to work , don’t have any downside, may be they can do some in house development, R&D kind of work and develop own product instead of buying a vendor product and... depending on them.