Compare DefinedLogic vs WorkWave BETASee how working at DefinedLogic vs. WorkWave compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at DefinedLogic vs. WorkWave. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- DefinedLogic scored higher in 1 area: Culture & Values.
- WorkWave scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Free lunch" was the most mentioned Pro at WorkWave.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at WorkWave.
I worked at DefinedLogic full-time for more than 3 years
Defined Logic is a great place if you need to get your foot in the door and gain valuable experience in your desired field. The work environment is fun and the people who work here make coming to... work everyday easier.
Raises are atrocious unless you're a favorite of someone in upper management. People are underpaid here according to the market rates of their respective job title. There is not much room for growth... especially in the technology department because of a very small development team of maybe 4 developers.
Advice to Management
Make sure your employees are happy and are being paid fairly for their hard work when an employee is underpaid and not being appreciated for their hard work they will tend to lose motivation and will... seek other employment options. Tech companies tend to have flexible work schedules especially during the summer, try adopting a summer work hour program or maybe allow employees to work from home more often.