Compare Debenhams vs John Lewis & Partners BETASee how working at Debenhams vs. John Lewis & Partners compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Debenhams vs. John Lewis & Partners. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- John Lewis & Partners scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Staff discount" was the most mentioned Pro at Debenhams.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at John Lewis & Partners.
- "Credit card" was the most mentioned Con at Debenhams.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at John Lewis & Partners.
I have been working at Debenhams full-time for more than a year
Nice management good pay room to improve big team and big store you will learn a lot they will make a retailer
Old out of fashion company dose not look promising to change for better to improve you have to have a good manager or you are not going anywhere
Advice to Management
Get more staff