Compare DNE Resources vs Ontario Green Savings BETASee how working at DNE Resources vs. Ontario Green Savings compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at DNE Resources vs. Ontario Green Savings. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- DNE Resources scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Ontario Green Savings scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Senior Management.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Ontario Green Savings had 3 more reviews than DNE Resources that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Hard work" was the most mentioned Con at DNE Resources.
- "6 day work" was the most mentioned Con at Ontario Green Savings.
I have been working at DNE Resources full-time for more than a year
Authentic leadership and amazing staff offers a great workplace environment
No cons at the moment
I have been working at Ontario Green Savings full-time
I've now been working here for 8 months and have learnt a lot about the company. •Despite some of these unfavorable reviews, I think the company has done fairly well based on their age. It is... still a start up company but has a faster growth rate than some commercial businesses and it all stems from the very top leaders here. They're dedicated to support their employees in any way possible and believe in the TEAM. •I report directly to the VP of Finance and the CEO. They're both highly educated and experienced in running a start up. They work hard to secure the future of our jobs through growing the firm. •HR Policies and Procedures are reasonably straight forward... don't be late, do your work, no negativity, no drama, collaborate, communicate, and help... •Overall experience has been one nothing short of a great startup environment and the awards they've won is a testament to it.
I didn't personally experience anything that I didn't like
Advice to Management
Focus more on building Operating procedures and more systems