Compare Cymax Stores vs Canada Drives BETASee how working at Cymax Stores vs. Canada Drives compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cymax Stores vs. Canada Drives. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cymax Stores scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- Canada Drives scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "People are great" was the most mentioned Pro at Cymax Stores.
- "Canada drives" was the most mentioned Pro at Canada Drives.
- "Customer service" was the most mentioned Con at Cymax Stores.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Canada Drives.
I have been working at Cymax Stores full-time
- Great culture with an open door upper management, flat structure - Fair wages at the industry standard - Opportunity to work from home - Lots of new projects
- Don't have a professional/career development program - Very busy but energetic environment
I have been working at Canada Drives full-time for more than a year
Able to grow and move up within the company Solid training and management Opportunity to make large bonuses based off performance Free Breakfast/Lunch available in office
Hours can be long, but is expected if you want to hit targets and sales goals
Advice to Management
Sales can be hard on you mentally so try to reach out to employees as much as possible to ease stress and show support.