Compare Credit Suisse vs UBS BETASee how working at Credit Suisse vs. UBS compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Credit Suisse vs. UBS. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Credit Suisse scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Credit Suisse.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at UBS.
- Credit Suisse had 64 more reviews than UBS that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at UBS full-time for more than a year
Managers care for their employees. Company is changing the culture for the positive. Even though there are times were things get challenging, coworkers are there to support everyone as well as... management. Positive outlook of CEO
Slow to change, but making the best of it.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you are doing!