Compare Crawford & Company vs Rogers Insurance BETASee how working at Crawford & Company vs. Rogers Insurance compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Crawford & Company vs. Rogers Insurance. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Crawford & Company scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Rogers Insurance scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Crawford & Company.
- "Adjusters" was the most mentioned Con at Crawford & Company.
I have been working at Crawford & Company full-time for more than a year
Managers really take the time to train new employees, especially those starting in their careers or those who are trying to switch into a new field. They hire smart, capable employees that they... completely trust to handle projects, and managers wants you to succeed for your own benefit. Good benefits, good insurance and I appreciate the transparency with the company.
Crawford is going through a period of change and sometimes that can be a rough transition for employees that have been here for years.
Advice to Management
Continue to reach out to newer employees.
I have been working at Rogers Insurance
On-site clinic, Good Health Benefits, Good Clients, Relaxed Dress Code, Opportunities, Great Management, Good Atmosphere.
Few things has to be focused in management otherwise it is awesome.